It was the first week of 2010, and it was running very smooth. In view of this, I'm currently having my new academic year at the IS. Honestly, IS was a great place to study, the students, lecturers are very friendly and mature enough. The A-level syllabus is quite straight forward, I love the subjects I've chosen ( Economics, business studies and Law). 2010 will be my vacation year, many destinations awaited ahead. This is killing me softly, I must achieve 3 A's in order to enter the University of London and 1 A 2 B's for the University of Manchester, if you're reading this post do pray for me, okay ;) I'm a pleasant person actually, but I really can't understand why some sort of people want to mess up with me. It was sunny day at the IS campus, me with the joy of heading home after having my lectures was pissed-off by a scratch on my car, whoever did this please stand out! Wondering if I drove a Porsche to the IS that day, how's it gonna be? Yeah I know- a cracked window. For my fellow mates DONT EVER DRIVE EXPENSIVE CAR TO SCHOOL myvi is enough for a student. But that day was an exception, my father lend the "mid-range car" to one of the relatives so I drove my parents car to the institute that day. THIS IS A BREACH OF TORT, going to check with the institute's security department for the CCTV recording on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment