Aug 27, 2010

"A new appreciation of life?"

Not to blame God for the sturugglings you've seen me go through. I didn't want that, and it happened twice, well, you need super strength to go thourgh the darkest hours ,titanium is just a piece of paper. This isn't God's will. HIS very essence is love, it's who he is. But now, I wouldn't blame God for any of this. God doesn't tempt any man, because HE's a good God. God has a plan, that is much bigger, larger than my plan. Maybe, its just another one of those weird stages in life:)

I've been studying very hard for the past few weeks, I'm going to give myself a "great escape" for the two-week term break. One of my "friend" keep posting the same status over and over again which is -"STUDY,STUDY, STUDY, AS level is coming real soon". Seems that she was having a tough time, but, who cares. Stop showing off "LAH", you don't even get a basic B in your exam! How pathetic is that my friend. I hates those Chinese quotes posted by the "Cinabengs" (a chinese with very "chinese" taste and lifestyle) on Facebook, which appeared to be extremly emotional (EMO) well they live in the world of Taiwanese and Japanese fantasy, not to be racist, I'm a chinese too, they should switch to Friendster instead of Facebook. Mind intro...mind intro (what a classic nice-to-meet-you introduction for those cinabeng users). I should stop this now, I could go on writing this forever.

After A-levels, there will be a huge gap of holidays until September 2011, the university reopens in the middle of September 2011, where should I go for my vacation? These are my options : New York, Bali Island and Tokyo. (London is not included in the list because I'm going to stay in the United Kingdom for 3 years in the future, I've got more than enough time to discover the whole Isle during my undergraduate course, no worries.)


New York, United States of America

Bali, Indonesia


Tokyo, Japan


No comments: