Jun 30, 2011

“Theory of Randomness” by K.H Ng

Its been a while since I last updated by blog, frankly speaking, I have no idea how to start with. As a result, I have to “stop.wait.and go.”, this allows me to come out with more interesting thoughts rather than random “insertion” of bullshits. After one and a half year of effing Sinaran Institute life (which was a shitty one  to be exact), I hereby proclaim that I’m finally graduated! For me, it is highly unlikely for me to recommend anyone to go to I.S for their pre-university studies, of course, there are reasons for that, which I’m not going to write about here. Many out there may ask where am I going for my further studies, thank you guys for being so concern about me. :) Well, I’m going to pursue my Bachelor of Law (LLB)- advocates and solicitor in Kuala Lumpur for  18 months, thereafter, proceed to United Kingdom for the final year and  Bar Vocational Course in the prestigious -  University of Cardiff, Wales. I will be leaving on 2nd of July 2011 to Kuala Lumpur at 12.45pm via Malaysia Airlines.

image

Cardiff Law School

The degree will took me 3 years to complete plus 1 year for the BVC. Just hope that 4 years later Clement Ng Kah Hou is made a Lawyer. I may stay in the UK for the rest of my life,  as the income there is more promising than any other commonwealth countries. My father do support me for doing so in the future, as I am no longer his successor in the family business. When it comes to business, my sister have more potential in becoming a good leader as she is more of a control freak, and this is what an employer meant to be.

IMG_0805[1]

But, she still need more mentoring from her father (  which is mine too hahaha), just for her to further excel in her career. For me, I always have a plan in mind  to develop my mother’s 200 acres land in Ranau (still in the process of planning) :) Highland Resort? Palm Tree Plantation? or just sell it off to someone? (Hell no!)

Had numerous farewell dinners and lunches for the past few weeks! I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all friends, family etc. for the wonderful treats and wishes! THANK YOU!  God bless! Stay tuned for the next updateSmile. Bye Sabah!

No comments: