Hello there, I am back after neglecting my lovely blog for 2 months. Life is quite tough for me now, there are enormous amount of cases and assignments to be read and submitted, time is running out as for now! For your information, I am currently doing my 1st year LLB Law degree . To be frank, I do enjoy the process of learning, ever since I was a kid, I’ve a strong passion for Law. Lawyer is a dynamic profession, the job security, reputation, social status and income are the main factors why I would like pursue the said degree. Went for some serious shopping few days ago, and this is what I bought! Woah, a nice formal attire, sort of “Englishmen” to be exact.
Shopping list:
The End. Thats all for this post.
1 comment:
nhac chuong hay,
nhac chuong iphone,
nhạc chuông không lời,
Post a Comment