Mar 5, 2010

récemment

Sorry for not upadating my blog for such a long period, but, yes I'm here now;). First I'm going to share some of my recent progress of academic, A-level- one of the toughest certificates in the world. Just received my test paper recently, and I'm quite happy with it, but still need to add more effort in order to get A's, which is possible. Just bought an iPod recently from the apple store with special custom engravement, after using it for few days, I will give a YES for the overall performance. The weather is so damn hot now, everyone seems to be more inpatient, I want rain desperately now hahaha...I've made some surveys recently about the universities in the UK, heading for UK anytime after my A-levels, there are so many universities to choose from, but which one can provide a holistic environment for me? These are my options:

1. Keele University. Outskirt of Manchester, UK.


2. Oxford Brokees University. Oxford, UK.


3. University of Reading. Reading, UK


3. Middlesex University London. London, UK

No comments: