Apr 3, 2010

Good to be here ;)

I was like extremely busy these few months, but this is just the beginning of the hectic college life. A-level....A-level, actually it's quite easy to catch-up in term of understanding. So far, I comfortable with it;) You know I was amazed about the currency exchange rate of the Pound Sterling today-"4.92 queens= MYR 1", my father, in advance, withdrawed MYR 50,000 and exchanged the lousy Ringgit to pounds, as a result, I 've got 16,217 pounds now, which is very little! Who cares...as long as I owned the cash.
You know, the universities in the UK are very strict ,in the way that the minimum requirement for law undergraduate is ABB or AB, but with faith and the goodness of our Lord father, I personally believe that
I can do it, yes I can, give me strength, power and a brain like Einstein.
People always leave, nowadays parents send their beloved children around the globe for futher studies. Somehow they tend to "play around" with the their academic there, like a f*cking dork. Actually this dork is one of my wealthy cousins, her parents eventually offlined all her credit cards and stop sending cash for her in the UK, as a result, with a lump sum of money she managed to buy a air fair and returned to Sabah few days ago. Why can you just appreciate the opportunity to study abroad girl? "luo fikir cina indon hebat ugguh" And my parents warned me for this, they'll take action if I do so in the future. You think I will? Of course not "lah". I think I need to stop from writing now, cause my Unagi is waiting for me now:)
I will upadate soon in the near future.

No comments: