Firstly the title has nothing to do with the brunette Katy Perry but merely came from the intelligent brain of mine (I was born with enormous Glial cells in my brain, what to do?...). Well , Cambridge Advanced Subsidiary Examination (AS-level) is coming real soon, I mean real soon kids! I'm going to sit for 4 subjects, namely: Law (English Legal System), Economics, Business Studies and Sociology. All the subjects I chose are in linguistic form, literally- without mathematical calculations or its associates as well. I was destined to be mentally challenged in calculating numbers, pity isn't it?- I don't give a shit for that. I was consedering whether to deactivate my Facebook account or otherwise, what say you? Yes I did deactivate the effing social networking account of mine*Viva la vida*
.
OMFG, AS-level examinatons is next week! Anxienty is killing me softly. The good news: I'm going to get my Pearl white iphone 4 soon, after receiving the "Royal Assent"(permisssion) from the Majesties (Daddy & Mummy), sadly the White Iphone 4 is out of stock for the meantime. Get a life Steve Jobs! Time to do my revisions now, His Majesty Clementian signing off from the land of fantasy. Good-bye.


OMFG, AS-level examinatons is next week! Anxienty is killing me softly. The good news: I'm going to get my Pearl white iphone 4 soon, after receiving the "Royal Assent"(permisssion) from the Majesties (Daddy & Mummy), sadly the White Iphone 4 is out of stock for the meantime. Get a life Steve Jobs! Time to do my revisions now, His Majesty Clementian signing off from the land of fantasy. Good-bye.



No comments:
Post a Comment