The aromatic frangance of cinnamon tea filled with the laughter of children playing around, and a perfectly cooked juicy turkey, huge Emerald Green Christmas tree, a mountain of sealed Christmas gifts, kisses from my both lovely parents in the early morning of Christmas. These are the most lovely moments during the festive season. Perhaps a Christmas without my mother will not be as joyful as before, having an extravagant Christmas with my mother was heavenly great (Seriously). But still, I'm happy that she will be having her very first Christmas in Heaven with God father, can I join?;) To be frank, there's no point to be mournful.- "Life still go on" love you mummy. In order to overcome all the the "sorrowfulness", my father (a.k.a "mofather" because he declared that he will become the mother and father of us" this is so sweet daddy.) suggested me to go for vacations : the first place should be Hong Kong (December 2010), Taiwan (February/March 2011) and lastly my second home Melbourne (probably during the end of November 2011), looking foward for that, as long as I'm not the one who are paying:).
Christmas is such a wonderful celebration especially for the Christians, the birth of Jesus Christ brings a lot of blessings to the world, I'm proud to be a Christian. Thank God for bringing us to your kingdom, without your holy son Jesus Christ we will not be able to hear the Gospels derived from You. Glory to the heavenly father! November is coming to an end very soon, it's time for Season's Greetings and Christmas decoration for my beatiful home and offices. I just can't stop myself from listening to the King's College Cambridge Christmas Choir, they did a great job! Chrismassy overload! Have a great day readers. Clementian signing off.
Christmas is such a wonderful celebration especially for the Christians, the birth of Jesus Christ brings a lot of blessings to the world, I'm proud to be a Christian. Thank God for bringing us to your kingdom, without your holy son Jesus Christ we will not be able to hear the Gospels derived from You. Glory to the heavenly father! November is coming to an end very soon, it's time for Season's Greetings and Christmas decoration for my beatiful home and offices. I just can't stop myself from listening to the King's College Cambridge Christmas Choir, they did a great job! Chrismassy overload! Have a great day readers. Clementian signing off.

No comments:
Post a Comment