Jan 26, 2011

“Molestina is the New Black”

              Hello Readers, this is my first post for the year 2011, its been a while since I last updated my blog:). 2010 was a busy year with enormous amount of workloads, for me, I see no analogy between 2010 and 2011. I close my eyes and pray hard for the coming years of my lifetime, may God show me the direction for my future, may God send his guardian angels, open the door and show me precisely. Life still go on, the clock ticks & tocks, a “wake up call” for us to cherish every moment in our lifetime. As you can see, people always leave,everlasting is just a fantasy, never ever expect “the time” to wait for you. Since my childhood, my parents used to educate me how to plan for the future systematically, undeniably the planned plans benefited me a lot, you might think that by planning the unforeseeable future is absurd, but, the advantage is that you have got a strong sense of direction- just like a GPS. For me, to be constrained in the middle of “nohow” is torturing.
           In a blink of an eye, we are 7 days to Lunar Chinese New Year. Firecrackers, Ang-Pow, Cashew nuts, Anchor’s Shandy, juicy Mandarins etc. are making me extremely excited like never before. Prelude to CNY, my family and I will be snacking like there’s no tomorrow- a great recipe to gain weight! CNY is an important festive season for the Chinese, a day where families gather for their reunion dinner,  which is a reflection of a strong family bond. Somehow, disputes, misunderstanding, jealousy destroyed the unity and bond between the members of the 黄family. There are always empty seats and unfinished dishes during the reunion dinner (I’m crying now), where are the kids? where are the uncles and aunties? This is so heartbreaking. Reunion dinner was a great moment for the 黄s before, but everything seems so different now, very different. For this coming CNY, I will pray for the 黄family, may God bless the family abundantly in every aspect. Happy Chinese New Year. 新年快乐,蒙主恩典!
IMG_5526

“Crystal Lantern”

IMG_5532

Traditional handcrafted decoration imported from Beijing (北京)

IMG_5554 IMG_5556

Shandy - a must for CNY (I’ve been drinking Shandy like crazy even before CNY:)) 真正的Shandy哦!不是假假的哦!

1 comment:

클로이 said...

i agreed wat u said.. it was a really really great reunion day before.. i really hope to gather with u guys.. but i really duno how. hope we can gather again asap.. more gathering, more love, more close it can be.. may god bless our family.. btw mind to tell me where u guys going.. so that at least i have chance to join and gather with u guys? i miss u guys alot.. =(