My school break is coming to an end very soon, that's mean the hectic college life is going to "haunt" me again :( Well, I should be graceful to have such "honour" to study unlike the children in the third-world , where to receive any basic education is just dreaming a castle in the air! "感谢主" (literally thank God) for giving me such an oppurtunity to explore my intellectual potential. To be honest, I'm doing nothing productive during the 2-week term break. It was a wastage of time, pathetic to be exact. For Chocoholics outside there, I'm currently addicted to Lindt & Sprüngli's lidor (Roger Federer loves it too), the cacao is heavenly aromatic, the consistency of the rich & savory Dark chocolate inert is the best I've ever had. I'm Chocoholicng from now on! :) Over consumption of Chocolate is very unhealthy, I was warned by my Doctor that my BMI index and blood pressure is not at the optimum level, as a result he recomended me to take at least 2 tablets of Surbex Vitamin B and a cup of honey tea daily in order to maintain the pastime glory of my health excellency. Here is the problem, when your medical report is not good , the insurance company will force you to add more premium fee to your current policy. That cost a fortune man!!! Who cares, life is short slow down and savor everything you eat, everything you do . God bless.



No comments:
Post a Comment